E-Verify is mandatory for Federal Contractors in order to keep their federal contracts with the E-Verify clause. This can be a daunting task, but we make it easy. We'll take your existing I-9s and automatically submit them to E-Verify – eliminating over 80% of the work for you. We'll help save your most precious resource - time.
Instead of worrying about:
- How long it will take to manually E-Verify every employee
- Who will submit the actual E-Verify queries
- How much time will be wasted sorting through existing Forms I-9 to determine if there is sufficient data to submit E-Verify, or if a New I-9 is required for respective employees
- How to ensure that no employee is overlooked - inadvertently jeopardizing your federal contract
- How productivity will be lost during this process
We will do a majority of the work for you. Just send us a payroll file and all your existing I-9s and we'll do the rest. You can easily track the process through the Federal Contractor Dashboard and view real time reports for all employees at every location. You just need to follow up with the records in the E-Verify Action Required folder, instead of manually processing the entire population one by one.
Note: This solution applies to employers with federal contracts or subcontracts that contain the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) E-Verify clause (also commonly referred to as Executive Order 12989 or EO12989). These employers have the option to either:
- E-Verify all new hires AND all employees assigned to work on a federal contract; or
- E-Verify all new hires AND their entire workforce. (Most Federal Contractors find it simpler and safer to E-Verify all employees in order to minimize the risk of inadvertently missing a specific employee that has worked on a federal contract).